March 28, 2007

Picnic

The Japan World Exposition '70
( http://www.expo70.or.jp/e/index.html )




I had a picnic on Mar. 21st, 2007.
Mar. 21st is a Japanese national holiday called "SHUNBUN NO HI" (VERNAL EQUINOX DAY) .
About 17 adults and 7 kids got together from my church and had picnic at "BANPAKU".











We just hanged out in a park.
We all prayed together before lunch, and sang worship songs together.

Some people played with kids, some played catch ball, soccer, volleyball, baseball...

Most of time, I was chatting with my friends :)

We brought our own lunch :)
I made really easy "bentou".
This is my friends' bentou(lunch) that their mother made for the sisters!
Isn't it really cute??The little girl wearing read sweater and the little boy wearing dark blue cloth are twins!
Can you tell?



















This cute girl is Sakura-chan (*^0^*)

She has 2 younger brothers (twins. Can you find?) and a sister who is a still baby.

It was really great day to go on a picnic with brothers and sisters in Him, and kids just made me happy, the weather was really nice...


My lips were sunburned though...

No comments: