May 30, 2007

H.I. Friends 2007 #1

Warren's team (Homestay International Friends) stay here in Osaka about 1 month, and I had really good time with them. I have so many things I want to share with you since the end of last year but didn't have enough time to keep updating! Sorry! For a while I will try to update about my days with the team :)

I believe that they did really good job and lots of Japanese are interested in Christianity, God, the Bible and Christians!! I'm so excited!! Some people keep asking me about God, why I became a Christian...etc!

May 6th, 2007 We had a welcome party for H.I. Friends 2007. May 13th, 2007 Coffee House by H.I. Friends Skit: This skit should be very famous among homestay people because I think they often play this skit at Daytona beach. It was fun to see them! :) Games: Special Guest dancers from my church; Yumi and Hosea Worship "Hallelujah-Your Love is Amazing " In my church there is a Guitar small group (cell group), and most members are girls. (teenagers and twenties.) Some of them came to see the worship and they were encouraged to see the girl guitarist and bassist! "Everlasting Love"- Lots of Japanese liked this song. "Every Move I Make" Drew, Kyoko, Shayna and Ai at the 5th floor of our church where they stayed for a month. My new Sunday School Class: One of the team, Brandon helped our class every Sundays while he was here. There is a one girl who is Korean American who can speak English, Korean and Japanese! and also we had a boy from America for a few weeks. It was good timing for us to have Brandon in our class! I think it was great chance for him to practice his Japanese by reading Japanese in kids songs book and listening to kids in a class ;) hahaha They all really liked him. A picture taken on Mother's Day. Brandon was writing to his mother with the kids. They all wrote it seriously. The last day for the kids to see Brandon. Brandon gave them a bookmark. He was writing kids name, messages... on it. She is the girl who can speak English, Korean and Japanese! Debora - chan!!

I got pictures from Kyoko, so I'm using them! Thank you, Kyoko :)

No comments: