August 31, 2006

Grandma is entering a health center on Sep. 19th

Finally the day when my grandmother will enter the health center for the elderly (similar to a nursing home) was arranged this morning!
She is going to enter on September 19th.
I’m very happy and feel relieved.
I’ve been visiting her in a hospital for 3 months, have been absent from Sunday school, and have been attending a night service at church.
My weekends have been really busy.

Thank you for your prayers!

I think some of you might wonder why I try to visit her EVERY weekend and try to spend time with her as much as possible.

I don’t have time to explain it today, but I will!!
Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for the way He's answering prayers for your grandma!! This is awesome news :) I know how much you love her. . . shes's really fortunate to have you in her life Ai.