September 12, 2006

We're HOT!


On Wed.(Set. 6th) I took a paid day-off. I had to go to my grandmother’s apartment to get cloth etc for getting ready to enter the nursing center.
After that, I took a nap for 3 hours (from 10:30am to 13:30pm), and I visited my missionary friends.
We just talked, talked and talked.

Katie often pretends a singer? or a model. This time I guess she is pretending a model. :)

At their house, Liz always sits on the couch, and I'm around the couch, Katie is near TV. Everytime I visit them, Katie is sleepy :)
Usually I visit them in the evening, but this day I visited them around 15:00, and Katie was already sleepy. I seem to bring her "Sleepy" mode....


Ai & Liz: We are just relaxed.

Ai & Katie. We're "HOT".


That night I went to church to have a Homestay International small group.
This time Mari who has just come back from Florida joined us! We are really happy to have a new member who wants to follow up Non-Christian friends and pray with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ai-chan!! You are sooo funny! Next time you come over, we will have to change positions in the living room!!! I love you sooo much!!!

Triplelove said...

>Katie
Thank you for checking my blog:)
You are soooo funny too ;)
I love you too!
Ai