July 26, 2006

TENJIN MATSURI #2

FRANKFURTER ~sausage~
Everytime I go to Matsuri (=festivals), I eat this frankfurter! It was really big one! I've already ate 1/3 of this in the picture. Oishii~ (Yummy) (*^O^*)

This is by the river. There were too many people to move on.

This is where you can eat with your foods and drinks.

SAZAE ~turban (wreath) shell, turbo~
Sazae is one of my favorite foods at the festival. I like a turbo cooked in its own shell.
I know you wouldn't like! lol

RINGO AME ~Apple Candy~ RINGO=apple, AME=candy I and my brother like these RINGO AME. I sometimes got one for him before when I went to festivals. He really wants to get ones, but he doesn't like going out. When I was a little girl, we used to have only Ringo AME, but recently we have this kind of candies of strawberries, Japanese oranges, grapes.

No comments: