July 26, 2006

TENJIN MATSURI #1

I went to TENJIN MATSURI on July 25th.
“TENJIN MATSURI” is the biggest summer festival of Osaka city and also one of the three great festivals of Japan.
This is held by Osaka Temmangu Shrine. ( I don't know the detail f^_^; )
If you want to know about "TENJIN MATSURI", see
http://www.tourism.city.osaka.jp/en/area_osaka/kita/attraction/tenma/index.html

I went there to see the fireworks, but there were too many people to move on, and I couldn’t see the fireworks.

This picure was taken right after I went out from the station.
People were crossing a bridge.


Boats on the river
You can see more pictures in this site.
http://www.tenjinsan.com/tjm.html


If you book the boat, you can enjoy this festival on the boat also can see the firework. I was very envy for the people who live in a high apartment, or work in buildings near here. They don't have to be in crows and they can enjoy fireworks in an air-conditioned room!




Omen ~mask~
800yen (about US$8.00-) They are expensive, aren't they? Kids love festivals, but parents might have to spend a lot of money. (+_+) lol

No comments: