
I have good friends who are missionaries from USA and live in my city.
A girl having American Flag is Katie from Tennessee.

This is Liz from Arizona (I hope I’m right. f^_^; )

My city is not so big, so I was very surprised when I found out they lived in my city.
What is great is their house is really close to my place!!
It takes less than 5 minutes by bicycle.
I often drop in on them on my way back from the station.
We talk about our life, faith, friends, family and say something really silly.
They are my 'sento' friends as well.
('Sento' is Japanese public bath, *onsen=hot spring)
I get really silly when I am with them. I don’t know why. lol
I guess that means I’m very comfortable with them.
On July 2nd we had the Fourth of July party and we had BBQ.
I can’t believe that I was in my city!!
I was surrounded with many Americans, American houses, macaroni and cheese, yummy American cookies and a wonderful American flag cake, English…etc.
I’m always thinking how I can involve my non-Christian friends to church, events with my Christian friends….
I’m really happy that God gives me these friends near my place and it is easy for me to invite my non-Christian friends living in Itami (my city) to their house.
I’m praying God will open their hearts though this mission house and them.
I got to learn a word “feisty” from them.
Liz likes teasing Katie, so do I! lol
So Katie always says to us, “You are feisty!” That’s why I learned this word.
They are really funny, silly, crazy and good missionaries! (*^o^*)
>Katie and Liz
Am I saying anything wrong? lol

1 comment:
Ai-chan!!! I love you soooo stinky much!!! I am so touched by your entry!! I am so glad and thankful God has brought you into my life and that you live in Itami!!!
Love, Katie!!!
Post a Comment