American students who have been involved with Homestay International came to Osaka for a few weeks.
I could spend pretty much time with Americans till last year, however, I couldn't hang out with so much this year because I was busy for visiting my grandma in a hospital.
I was really sad I couldn't meet them so much (>_<) They were here from May 26th~June 8th.( I guess.) We had a Homestay International Reunion Party at my church on May 28th. Many students came to the party.


There was a lady who joined this homestay about 10 or 11 years ago.
I think it is really neat those people, who joined homestay recently, or 5 years ago, 10 years ago, still want to meet Warren, and love this community!!!
Since last year, I started to think and pray seriously how I can help Warren and Yukari ,and how I can follow up Japanese students who have just become Christians, are interested in Christianity...
I have been praying and praying, and God showed me something a little by a little, and then He gave me partners who also want to do something for H.I. with me.
First big step is ...
I've just made up "a small group" of H.I. in my church. (^0^)/
We have many people who have joined H.I. before.
My pastor is really happy about that, and he is giving me a Bible Study so that I can learn something how I can lead the group.
I'm really thankful to God for giving me this opportunity and H.I. and these people!
These pictures were taken while Americans were here.

1 comment:
Hey Ai!! Remember me? Vicki from FL? And my husband Eric? It's been so long since we've talked! I have a blog now too: http://vickibabington.myadventures.org
I have pictures of my missions trips and my baby girl.
Miss you!
Vicki Babington
Post a Comment