They are my family in Jasper in GA.
They were my host family when I joined Homestay program in 2001 Spring.
They are my family, but the parents are my good friends.
And the kids... I feel like as if I am their AUNT in Japan!
So I always look forward to seeing their growth.

This is Jay.
He is often out of his city for his work, so I always miss him when I visit him.
He is wearing "ears" that I gave to his kids.
These ears were Japanese comedian's item.

This is Beth.
She is a very good friend of mine.
She always comes with me for my shopping.
She wants me to get married with American (lol) so that I can live in American, we can have a coffee at cafe and have a talk (*^0^*)

This is Ryan born in 1993.
He is the oldest. When I first met him, he was 7 years old, he is getting more handsome every year. He likes baseball. He is polite. (This picture taken in Sep. 2005)

This is Mackenzie born in 1994.
This picture taken in May 2005 is one of my favorite picture of her.
She likes studying Japanese, and she sometimes sends me a letter and writes some Japanese!

This is Shannon born in 1996.
When I first met her, she was 5.
She was always excited, and I remember Beth often told her to calm down. She used to have the habit of saying "Did you know that?" in the last sentence of her conversation.
It was really cute.

This is Sean born in 1998.
When I first met him, he was just 2 and we couldn't communicate each other, even Jay didn't know what he said. Only Beth could.
He was just a really cute baby.
Now he is around 7, and we can communicate!!!
Last year he had the habit of saying "...You know....."
I can't wait to see their growth!

This picture was taken in September 2005.
They were learning "Karate" at church.
It was really neat to see these kids did Karate, and even in Japan I'd never seen Karate practice. "Oooo-su!" "KI-AI"

No comments:
Post a Comment