July 21, 2006

Family in FL

My Family #3





My family in Orlando, FL.

They were my host family when I joined Homestay for the first time in 2000 Summer.


Dad: David, Mom: Diana, Their daugher: Claudia and Sara(I don't have a picture of her with my degital camera (>_<) Since I first visited America in 2000 for Homestay Program, I've visited them 6 times. They are my real AMERICAN parents!


David's English is really difficult for me f^_^; because he uses difficult vocabularies. So sometimes, well often? Diana translates his English to easy English for me! lol
Diana is very cute mother and she looks good in Pink. But my Japanese mom doesn’t… (+_+) lol
(Hey, David! “lol” means “lots of laugh”!!)
David always tells me about God. They are really good husband and wife.
Both of their daughters are very beautiful. I haven’t seen Sara for a few years.
Claudia looks really good with her glasses which Diana gave her when Claudia was a little girl! Actually the glasses are too big for her still now! lol

No comments: