June 27, 2006

What does Ai do?





Let me introduce my office.

These pictures were taken a few years ago.
The right picure which has 3 girls: it was taken right after I started to work for this company in 2002 winter. They were my co-workers, but they quit. I miss them(>_<)

Other two pictures were taken when my Friend Andy from USA and Yuka visited here a few years ago.
I guess Andy was pretending my boss telling me something. :)

I changed my job in 2002.
First I worked at the foreign exchange devision of Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, and quit there in August and then I got a new job in November.

Now I've worked for a trading company in Umeda, Osaka for 3 years and 7 months.
It is a really small company, and we have only 5 employees and advisors.
My company is very different from other companies in Japan.
The atomosphere is very warm... at home...

It is really small, we have a massage chair that I can sit on during lunch time, a running machine, a pedaling machine, machine for practicing a Golf putter and other exercise machine!
Sometimes I can take a nap on a bed or a massage chair.

Yeah, you should come to my office to have massage!
What are the most importance for me to do here is...
Going to get snacks for my boss and ourselves!
We always have to have some canned beers, snacks and foods for drinking! lol
I can buy snacks that I want to eat... hehe (*^0^*)

I'm learning Korean at work, and company pays for it!!
I'm busy for doing Korean homework than doing my work.....
hahaha...

I can chat with my friends and coworkers who are sitting in front of me!
Why do I chat by MSN with coworkes??
Because my manager listens to our conversation and then he tells about it to our bosses as if he joined our conversation.
Actually he doesn't join us!lol
So we felt very unpleasant, and we communicate each other by MSN messenger with our Boss' permission!

Oh, I forgot to tell you what my really work is!
My job is to make documents for import and export, mainly export, serving teas and snacks, cleaning our office, doing the dishes...whatever my boss asks me to do.
I sometimes need to speak English with Chinese or Korean.
But I don't know how to say in business.
Someone, please teach me!

What's the best thing to work here is...
As you can guess, I don't have any challenging job here,
my boss allows us to read magazines...when we have nothing to do,
sometimes I felt like changing my job,
however, that means I can read the Bible, prepare for Sunday school, and do anything I want to for God!!!
It is the best thing for me to stay in this company.
Last year I realized what I wanted to do was doing something for God, not working hard, neither having a challenging job, improving myself at work.
So I try to use my time at work for God.
Please pray that I won't be lazy at work....

1 comment:

Drew said...

Hey Ai!
It was interesting how I stumbled upon this site... I was showing Andy how Mixi worked because he wanted to join, and we saw the link to your website. He thought it was funny that you put up the pictures of him in the office :). Anyways it's cool that you use blogger, I use it for my website too. Take care!