June 26, 2006

My Lovely Grandma!



This is my lovely Grandma, Mitsuko.
She has been in a hospital since June 3rd this year.

She belongs to the biggest religion called Souka Gakkai in Japan.
(I'm not sure if it is the biggest one, but I think so. f^_^; )

Now I'm trying to tell her the Gospel.
She has a depression(?).
and I try to meet her in a hospital as much as possible.
Both of Sat. and Sun., I visit her, and take a paid holiday, and then visit her once a weekdays.

Her hospital is a special hospital for depression.
The atmosphere and treatments by nurses and helpers are really bad.
It makes me very sad.
I cried a lot when I left the hospital.
In front of her, I shouldn't cry...

She is in a "darkness" in many reasons.

I will let you know about her in detail later!

No comments: