
Hello, everyone!
How are you?
I've been good!
(except my grandma has been in a hospital and my mom was in a hospital for 18 days before my grandma.)
I've enjoyed my life with my non-Christian friends, foreign friends, families in Him of course!
I've had a full Church life too!
It has passed 1 year and 2 months since I started to volunteer for Sunday school.
My kids are 4 years-6 years old!
They are so sweet.
We have Japanese, American and Korean kids.
It is very difficult to tell about the Bible to those kids, but it is good practice for me,
and also it is really helpful for me to understand the Bible when I prepare a story for the kids.
For me, the Bible is still difficult....~~~lol
Japanese Bible is difficult~~~(+_+)
Sometimes English ones are easier to understand. lol
I will try to update my life here!

No comments:
Post a Comment