I had a great time in America!
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for coming to see me!!!
I think this time I had a time to spend time with kids in GA and host family in FL.
I also met old American friends this time!
It was very excited to see all of them!
I hadn't seen a friend for more than 5 years!
I was happy to see new American friend who started to be involved with Homestay International (for Americans: http://www.missiontojapan.org/ for Japanese: http://homestay.us/)
and also new friends(friend's husband, baby!)
Today I'm sharing my families and friends there!
Friends in these pictures are all people I met this time!
in GA



The kids have been growing a lot! Especially the old boy is now "teenager"! I can't believe it!
My friends came to see me at a restaurant on the way to host family's home from the airport. I always do that because the family live in a little country, and far away from Atlanta.
Esther couldn't join the dinner so she came over to see me at their house!
Friends in GA

in FL


I flew to Orlando on 22nd, and I spent Thanksgiving in Gainesville in FL. I went to my host's daughter's house and stayed there for 3 days.
It was really good experience to see how they cooked Thanksgiving dishes (especially Turkey), and to go to a real Christmas tree!
The day before I left I stayed at Yukari's house and my friends came to see me that night!
It was so much fun to hang out with them!
Friends in FL

There is a prayer request ↓

2 comments:
Ai, you have so many friends in America!! Next time you will have to plan to visit Tennessee as well!!
That was such a fun night at Yukari's house... thanks for coming!
Post a Comment