November 15, 2006

be in the U.S.A. in 2 days!


How are you all?

I’m leaving Japan for Atlanta in 2 days!!!
I’m very excited, but haven’t packed yet…. (^_^;)
I’m staying with the Parker family in Jasper in GA until Nov.22nd, and then moving to Orlando and staying with the Gallup family.
Last time I couldn’t spend enough with kids in GA, so this time I want to talk with them a lot, and I’m interested in what and how they learn about God at church since I’m teaching at Sunday school here.

My purposes to visit there are meeting my families and friends and talking and praying for Homestay International with my friends and staff.

Please pray that I will talk with Yukari a lot about OBs from homestay and pray together when I meet her (Nov.26th), for my safe trip, time with my host families… and God will teach me something.

There pictures were taken at “ITAMI WASSHOI” (dance event) that I’ve been volunteering for more than 5 years.
I believe God has a plan for me through this event too!

Thank you

No comments: