August 3, 2007

Making Chinese "SHOURONPOU"

On July 28th
I visited my Chinese co-worker's apartment, and we had a kind of farewell party for my senpai (Senior worker) who quit in the end of July.

My co-worker is Chinese, so we made "SHOURONPOU" ( like gyouza which is a dumpling with minced pork and vegetable stuffing.).

We often buy already made skin for gyouza, but this time we made the skin to wrap meats, vegetable etc..

It was soooooooooo much fun!!!!


She is my Chinese co-worker making skin by herself. She said her mother taught her how to make it when she was small.
The handmade skin was really delicious!



First we were wrapping mixed meats, vegetables etc.. with the skin she made.
It was pretty difficult...
We can't take too much of meats, and the shape didn't look good first. :P

This is SHOURONPOU that she made. :)
It looks really good, isn't it?
This is SHOURONPOU that I made. ;)
People said I was doing good.
It looks pretty good, isn't it? lol
Look at these variety of the size!!!! lol
3 girls were wrapping....
The one in the middle is that I made (^_-)-☆ hehe

Now I'm trying to make the skin...
It was more difficult than wrapping.
My arm got tired quickly... (^_^;)

They are all Chinese foods that my co-worker eat AT HOME.
They were yummy. :D


We had too much foods, desserts!!!
Right before we started to eat, her husband came back from China, and we all had good time together.

This is a balance ball for exercise? that is quit popular in Japan now.
She bought two balls and one is in the office.
So recently I sometimes borrow her ball and sitting at the desk and working!!! lol

Her husband really liked the ball, and we tried to raise our foot from the floor, and tried to keep our balance on the ball.
I was the worst person!!!!
I tried to raise my foot, but I couldn't....(T_T) lolHere are a wife of my co-worker, ex-co worker who left my company Feb. 2006.
Chinese co-worker, Senpai (Senior) who left in the end of July this year, and myself.

No comments: