Hi, how have you been?
I've been really busy...
I want to email you directly... and want to update something here, but I don't have enough time... (T_T)
September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Originally this blog is for my families and friends in America. I hope you can learn some Japanese culture and alto how I'm doing. God has been teaching many things through my life!! I'm excited to follow Him! If you're interested in my testimony⇒http://ais-life.blogspot.com/2006_09_17_archive.html
5 comments:
Don't worry about being too busy to update your blog, But remember to always find time for the Lord and seek him through His word and in prayer.
Debbie
>Debbie
Hi, Debbie!
Thank you so much for your prayer and comment!! :)
Ai
Ai-chan! I miss you!! Can you have lunch this Saturday?!
How is your grandmother doing?
Debbie
>Katie!
I was happy I could have lunch with you guys!
Thank you for asking!
>Debbie
Hi!
She is getting much BETTER and BETTER!
Oh, you are asking me in a good timing!
Actually today we were advised to let her stay at her home again.
That means she can live in an her apartment again.
But we need to talk with helpers and advisors again.
also need to talk with my grandma too.
Pray God will lead us to the best way!
Ai
Post a Comment