On Aug. 14I went to Sakakibara Onsen guchi in Mie prefecture by Kintetsu train. It took 1 and half hours from Tsuruhashi in Osaka.
From my apartment.... I guess it takes more than 2.5 hours.
On Aug. 14th, I got to my church from kids camp before 15:00 and then left my church as soon as possible for this BIC camp.
*BIC=Brotheren in Christ
They were taken at Sakakibara Onsen Guchi station.



On Aug. 15th
I had breakfast after prayer meeting at 6:30, and then took a walk with my new friend, Rachel and a friend, Ikko from my church.

In the afternoon, we had a free time, and some people were playing soccer, some were swimming in the river, some were taking a nap, etc. I went to swim in the river, and dived from the big rock. It was really fun!!!!


This is not the rock that I dived from. This rock is higher than the rock that I dived from. Some guys were diving from this.



4 comments:
Ai,
Looks sooo fun! Haven't seen you in a while!!! Miss you!!
Love, Katie!
>Katie
I know, I miss you too.
Did you know I dropped on your house yesterday around 12:30 on Aug.20, 2006?
Ai, all these pictures and stories from the 2 camps makes me want to go on a camping trip myself . . it's one of my favorite outdoorsy activities!
Last night I saw the fireworks in Itami; they're really amazing! Believe it or not, it's my first time to see HANABI this year ;)
>lizzy
Oh, you went to see Hanabi in Itami!
Great!!
I saw it in a car, I always have a reunion when Itami fireworks festival is held. :(
Post a Comment